Galaxy Tab E: How do I Use Power Saving Mode on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E?
Power Saving Mode
Power saving mode limits your device's performance to conserve battery power. You can choose which features you want to restrict. You can turn on Power saving mode manually, or set your device to go into Power saving mode automatically.
Note: Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, and applications' usage patterns.
Turn ON Power Saving Mode
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings .
2. Scroll to and tap Battery > Power saving mode.
3. Touch the OFF slider to turn Power saving mode ON .
4. Touch Start power saving.
5. Choose when you want Power saving mode to take effect.
• Immediately: Goes straight into Power saving mode.
• At 5% battery power: Starts Power saving mode when battery power is at 5% or below.
• At 15% battery power: Starts Power saving mode when battery power is at 15% or below.
• At 20% battery power: Starts Power saving mode when battery power is at 20% or below.
• At 50% battery power: Starts Power saving mode when battery power is at 50% or below.
Power Saving Tips
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customizing these options and turning off features in the background, you can use your device longer between charges:
• Turn off the Bluetooth® feature.
• Turn off Wi-Fi®.
• Turn off the GPS service.
• Turn off auto-syncing of accounts.
• Turn off Smart stay.
• Decrease the backlight time (timeout settings).
• Decrease the brightness of the display, or use Automatic brightness.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .