Galaxy Tab E: How do I Use Ultra Power Saving Mode on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E?
Ultra Power Saving Mode
Use Ultra power saving mode to turn your device's screen to grayscale and turn off nonessential applications so you get the maximum battery life.
Note: Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, and applications' usage patterns.
Turn ON Ultra Power Saving Mode
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings .
2. Scroll to and tap Battery > Ultra power saving mode.
3. Touch the OFF slider to turn Ultra power saving mode ON .
4. When prompted, review the Terms and conditions. Mark the checkbox and touch AGREE to continue.
5. The Internet, Calendar, and Clock applications are automatically available in Ultra power saving mode. Touch to add up to six additional applications available.
Turn Off Ultra Power Saving Mode
1. From the Home screen, touch MORE.
2. Touch Turn off Ultra power saving mode.
Note: To adjust network connections, sound, and display settings in Ultra power saving mode, touch MORE > Settings.
Power Saving Tips
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customizing these options and turning off features in the background, you can use your device longer between charges:
• Turn off the Bluetooth® feature.
• Turn off Wi-Fi®.
• Turn off the GPS service.
• Turn off auto-syncing of accounts.
• Turn off Smart stay.
• Decrease the backlight time (timeout settings).
• Decrease the brightness of the display, or use Automatic brightness.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .