Galaxy Tab E: How do I Use Ultra Power Saving Mode on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E?
Ultra Power Saving Mode
Use Ultra power saving mode to turn your device's screen to grayscale and turn off nonessential applications so you get the maximum battery life.
Note: Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, and applications' usage patterns.
Turn ON Ultra Power Saving Mode
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings .
2. Scroll to and tap Battery > Ultra power saving mode.
3. Touch the OFF slider to turn Ultra power saving mode ON .
4. When prompted, review the Terms and conditions. Mark the checkbox and touch AGREE to continue.
5. The Internet, Calendar, and Clock applications are automatically available in Ultra power saving mode. Touch to add up to six additional applications available.
Turn Off Ultra Power Saving Mode
1. From the Home screen, touch MORE.
2. Touch Turn off Ultra power saving mode.
Note: To adjust network connections, sound, and display settings in Ultra power saving mode, touch MORE > Settings.
Power Saving Tips
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customizing these options and turning off features in the background, you can use your device longer between charges:
• Turn off the Bluetooth® feature.
• Turn off Wi-Fi®.
• Turn off the GPS service.
• Turn off auto-syncing of accounts.
• Turn off Smart stay.
• Decrease the backlight time (timeout settings).
• Decrease the brightness of the display, or use Automatic brightness.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .