Galaxy Tab E LTE: How do I add a widget to a Home screen of my Samsung Galaxy Tab E LTE?
A Widget is an interactive item that can be added to the Home screens of your device to give you quick access to information or tasks you perform frequently (weather updates, calendar events and many others).
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Add a widget to a Home Screen
1. To add a widget, touch and hold an empty area on one of the Home screen. You can also pinch your fingers together on the screen to acces the menu.
2. Touch Widgets.
3. Swipe to the right (or to the left) to access all available widgets.
4. Some widgets are organized in categories. Touch a category to access all availble widgets, related to this category. For this example, we selected Weather. This category hold the Weather and Clock and Weather and Clock widgets.
5. Touch and hold the Weather and Clock widget, then drag it to a Home screen and release it. You can adjust the size of the widget by dragging the sides of the blue frame.
6. Then touch an area outside the widget to set it. Touch the widget to access the corresponding information or action. For the widget used for this example, Weather and Clock, you can touch the icon representing a cloud to add the weather forecast corresponding to your city.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .