Galaxy Tab E LTE: How do I print wirelessly a document from my Samsung Galaxy Tab E LTE?
The print function, available as a menu option within some applications, lets you print directly from the device to a printer on the same Wi-Fi network.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Add and Turn On Print Services
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch More connection settings .
4. Touch Printing, on the right panel.
5. Touch Download plug-in.
6. Swipe from bottom to top, to access all available applications. Then, touch the manufacturer of your printer.
7. Touch INSTALL.
8. When the plug-in is installed, double-touch the Back key to return to the Printing menu.
9. Touch the plug-in you downloaded. For this example, we selected Samsung Print Service Plugin.
10. Touch the slider to turn the Print Service Plugin on .
Print a Document
1. From a compatible application such as the Gallery, select a picture.
2. Touch Share .
Note: For some applications, the Share option can be found by touching first MORE.
3. Touch Print.
4. Touch the Print icon to send the document to the printer.
Note: If the printer you want to use is not selected by default, touch the drop-down icon to display the drop-down menu and access all available printers. Touch the printer you want to use to select it. It is also possible to modify the printing options.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .