Galaxy Tab E LTE: How do I set up Screen Lock on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E LTE?
Increase your mobile device's security by setting up a screen lock. Pattern, PIN or Passwrod locks provide better protection than Swipe lock and are all configured from the Screen lock type menu.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Set up a lock screen
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen and security .
4. Touch Screen lock type.
5. If you have previously set up a different type of lock, you will be required to enter your credentials. For this example, we have to draw the pattern previously registered.
6. Touch Swipe.
7. If prompted, select how much notification information you want to display on the lock screen. Then, touch DONE.
8. Once the Screen lock type is set, press the Power button twice to access lock screen.
9. On the lock screen, swipe your finger in any direction to unlock the device.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .