Galaxy Tab S2: How do I add a fingerprint on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2?
Use Fingerprint recognition as an alternative security method to entering passwords. Your device can be set to recognize your fingerprint for added device security and utilize it for verification. In order for fingerprint recognition to function, your fingerprint information needs to be registered and stored in your device.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen and security under the Personal tab.
4. Touch Fingerprints.
5. Touch Add fingerprint.
6. Review the Disclaimer and touch CONFIRM to continue.
7. Follow the onscreen instructions to register finger print.
8. Enter a backup password and touch CONTINUE, and then re-type the password to confirm and touch OK.
9. Your fingerprint has been added. Touch SET to set Fingerprint as the screen lock type.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .