Galaxy Tab S2: How do I change the font style and size on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2?
Font Style and Size
You can set the font style and size for all text that displays on the screen.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Change the Font Settings
Note: Changing the font settings will affect all users on the device.
1. From a Home screen, touch Apps > Settings .
2. Touch Display > Font.
3. Following font settings are available for adjusting:
• Font size: To adjust the Font size, drag the slider left to decrease and right to increase the font size. When you select Huge, the font may be shown only in certain applications. In applications that cannot support Huge font size, Large font size will be displayed instead.
• Select Font style from Default, Choco cooky, Cool Jazz, Rosemary, or Samsung Sans. Or touch Download fonts for additional fonts from Samsung Galaxy Apps.
4. Touch OK to set the font size and style.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .