Galaxy Tab S2 - Remove a Fingerprint (SM-T710 & SM-T810)
Use Fingerprint recognition as an alternative security method to entering passwords. Your device can be set to recognize your fingerprint for added device security and utilize it for verification. In order for fingerprint recognition to function, your fingerprint information needs to be registered and stored in your device.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
To delete a registered fingerprint, follow the steps below:
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen and security under the Personal tab.
4. Touch Fingerprints.
5. Scan a registered fingerprint or touch Backup password to enter the backup password and then touch Done.
6. Touch EDIT.
7. Checkmark the fingerprint(s), and then touch REMOVE.
8. Touch REMOVE to delete fingerprint.
Note: At least 1 fingerprint must be registered to keep the screen lock type.
Thank you for your feedback!