Galaxy Tab S2: How do I remove a fingerprint on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2?
Use Fingerprint recognition as an alternative security method to entering passwords. Your device can be set to recognize your fingerprint for added device security and utilize it for verification. In order for fingerprint recognition to function, your fingerprint information needs to be registered and stored in your device.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
To delete a registered fingerprint, follow the steps below:
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen and security under the Personal tab.
4. Touch Fingerprints.
5. Scan a registered fingerprint or touch Backup password to enter the backup password and then touch Done.
6. Touch EDIT.
7. Checkmark the fingerprint(s), and then touch REMOVE.
8. Touch REMOVE to delete fingerprint.
Note: At least 1 fingerprint must be registered to keep the screen lock type.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .