Galaxy TabPro S: How to Adjust the Volume Settings on my Galaxy TabPro S?
Adjust the system volume or sound volume when playing music or video.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Controlling Volume using the Taskbar
1. From the taskbar, select the Volume icon.
2. Drag the adjustment bar to the desired volume.
Controlling Volume using the Keyboard
- To turn down the volume, press and hold the Fn key and press the F7 key.
- To turn up the volume, press and hold the Fn key and press the F8 key.
- To mute or unmute the volume, press and hold the Fn key and press the F6 key.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .