Galaxy TabPro S: How to Clean Smudges from the Screen on my Galaxy TabPro S?
Clean the screen
You can use a microfiber cloth to clean the screen of your Galaxy TabPro S.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Recommendations and Cleaning Guidelines for your Device
• Unplug all cables and power sources.
• Use only soft, non-abrasive, lint-free cloth. Double-sided Microfiber Clother is recommended. Keep away from paper towels, facial tissues, and any kind of rough or coarse cloths.
• Keep away from liquids.
• Do not use house hold cleaners.
How to Clean Fingerprints and Greasy Smudges off your Display Screen
To clean fingerprints and greasy smudges off your display screen, use a soft, slightly damp, microfiber cloth and rub the screen gently.
• Unplug all cables from your device.
• Gently wipe the screen with a soft, slightly damp, lint-free microfiber cloth.
• Avoid moisture from entering any openings.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .