Galaxy TabPro S: What is Microsoft Passport?
Microsoft Passport replaces passwords with strong two-factor authentication that consists of an enrolled device and a Windows Hello (biometric) or PIN. It serves as a single point entry to all of the Microsoft products such as outlook.com, Microsoft Store, Office, Skype, OneDrive, Windows, Xbox, and much more.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Create a Microsoft Passport PIN
1. Select the Start menu icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Accounts.
4. Select Sign-in options.
5. Select Add under PIN to create a PIN.
6. Users must reenter their password, for the account that it registered onto the device, then select Sign in.
7. Enter the PIN under New PIN and the same applies for Confirm PIN.
8. Select OK to finish setting up your PIN.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .