Galaxy TabPro S - Microsoft Passport (SM-W703)
Microsoft Passport replaces passwords with strong two-factor authentication that consists of an enrolled device and a Windows Hello (biometric) or PIN. It serves as a single point entry to all of the Microsoft products such as outlook.com, Microsoft Store, Office, Skype, OneDrive, Windows, Xbox, and much more.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Create a Microsoft Passport PIN
1. Select the Start menu icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Accounts.
4. Select Sign-in options.
5. Select Add under PIN to create a PIN.
6. Users must reenter their password, for the account that it registered onto the device, then select Sign in.
7. Enter the PIN under New PIN and the same applies for Confirm PIN.
8. Select OK to finish setting up your PIN.
Thank you for your feedback!