Galaxy View: How do I change or hide notifications on my Samsung Galaxy View lock screen?
Lock Screen Notifications
By default, any notifications you receive while your device is locked will display on your lock screen. You can choose how much information they display or turn off notifications completely using the steps below.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Change Notification Settings
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Sounds and notifications .
4. Touch Notifications on lock screen to choose the notification behavior while your screen is locked.
5. Select Show content to display all notifications on your lock screen, Hide content to hide notification content on the lock screen, or select Do not show notifications to turn off lock screen notifications completely.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .