Galaxy View: How do I use the Daydream feature on my Samsung Galaxy View?
Daydream feature is an interactive screensaver mode that can activate automatically when your device is docked or charging. The feature keeps your screen on, and it displays information. Daydream lets your device receive real-time information.
Additional applications can be added to Daydream via Google Play Store. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Play Store and search for Daydream.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Turn On Daydream
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Display under the Device tab.
4. Touch Daydream.
5. Touch the slider to turn Daydream on .
6. Select Colors, Family Square, Photo Table, Photo Frame or Photos. Touch to configure the selected item.
• Colors: Tap the selector to display a changing screen of colors.
• Photo Table: Display pictures in a photo table. Touch Settings to select images.
• Photo Frame: Display pictures in a photo frame. Touch Settings to select images.
• Photos: Display pictures from your Google Photos account. Touch Settings to select images.
7. After choosing an option, touch Preview to see a preview of Daydream.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .