Galaxy View - Use the daydream feature (SM-T670)
Daydream feature is an interactive screensaver mode that can activate automatically when your device is docked or charging. The feature keeps your screen on, and it displays information. Daydream lets your device receive real-time information.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Turn on daydream
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Display under the Device tab.
4. Touch Daydream.
5. Touch the slider to turn Daydream on .
6. Select Colors, Family Square, Photo Table, Photo Frame or Photos. Touch to configure the selected item.
• Colors: Tap the selector to display a changing screen of colors.
• Photo Table: Display pictures in a photo table. Touch Settings to select images.
• Photo Frame: Display pictures in a photo frame. Touch Settings to select images.
• Photos: Display pictures from your Google Photos account. Touch Settings to select images.
7. After choosing an option, touch Preview to see a preview of Daydream.
Thank you for your feedback!