Galaxy Watch - Activity Tracking with Samsung Health (SM-R800 & SM-R810)
The Galaxy Watch has everything you need to stay fit and active. Not only can it track exercise, you can also track your heart rate, sleep, water intake, and more.
Available screens and settings may vary by provider, phone, or watch.
From the watch's Home screen, navigate to Samsung Health. Turn the bezel or swipe up or down to see the activity trackers.
The following trackers are available:
• Pedometer: Tracks your steps and measures the distance traveled. You can set target goals by touching More Options > Settings.
• Floors: Tracks the number of floors you climb. Every 10 feet (3 m) you climb is counted as a floor. You can set target goals by touching More Options > Settings.
• Exercise: Select the workout you want to track. You can find out information like your heart rate and how many calories you have burned.
• Sleep: Automatically records your sleep using motion data.
• Heart Rate: Automatically records your heart rate throughout the day and displays your average heart rate.
• Calories: Record your calorie intake.
• Water: Record your water intake.
• Caffeine: Record your caffeine intake.
• Together: Compare your weekly step count with friends.
For technical reasons, your watch can’t detect the spacing between steps on a set of stairs. So, what you count as a floor and what the watch counts as a floor may be different. We found the best solution to the problem was to define a floor as a fixed value: a 10-foot climb. Other manufacturers use the same strategy, although they differ in what height equates to a floor. Measurements noted by your watch should be taken as a reference and not an exact calculation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .