Galaxy Watch - Manage Notifications (SM-R800 & SM-R810)
Do you want to get alerts for certain apps but not others? If you get one more spam email notification, you're gonna flip. No worries, you can choose which apps can send notifications to your watch and how much information is displayed on your screen.
Available screens and settings may vary by provider, phone, or watch.
You're disappointed whenever you receive a notification that you think is important, but it turns out to be a dud. Follow along to learn how to manage notifications for all your apps, so only the important ones are displayed. On your phone, open Galaxy Wearable, and then touch the SETTINGS tab. Touch Notifications and then touch Manage notifications. For individual apps, touch the slider next to an app to turn notifications on or off.
To turn notifications on or off for all apps, touch the slider at the top of the screen next to ALL APPS.
To make your notifications even better, choose when and how you receive them. On your phone, open Galaxy Wearable, touch the SETTINGS tab, and then touch Notifications. To turn on specific notification settings, touch the slider next to the desired notification setting.
You may select from the following settings:
• Show only while wearing watch: Show notifications on your watch only while it's being worn.
• Mute connected phone: Mute notifications on your phone while receiving them on your watch.
• Auto show details: Show the details of new notifications automatically.
• Notification indicator: Show an indicator on watch face for unread notifications.
• Turn on screen: Turn on the watch screen when notifications are received.
• Show while using phone: Show phone notifications on your watch while you're using your phone.
• Smart relay: Pick up your phone to open apps automatically when you get notifications on your watch.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .