Galaxy Watch - Water and Dust Resistances (SM-R800 & SM-R810)
No matter what nature throws at you - whether it's rain or puddles - your watch will be perfectly fine. That's because it is water-resistant up to 50 meters (or 164 feet). That means you can keep track of your workout when it's raining, or even under water!
Available screens and settings may vary by provider, phone, or watch.
- This device is rated 5ATM. Your device is water resistant up to 50 meters (or 164 feet) per ISO standard 22810:2010.
- This device passed military specification (MIL-STD-810G) testing against specific conditions, including drops from 1.2 meters (or 4.9 feet), extreme temperatures, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude.
- Device may not perform as described in all extreme conditions.
Alright, before you start thinking your watch is a superhero, remember that it's not indestructible. Make sure you follow these tips carefully to prevent any potential damage:
- Whenever your watch gets wet, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth.
- Do not expose the watch to water at high pressure levels.
- After using the watch in seawater, rinse it in fresh water and dry it. Failure to do this as instructed may cause the watch to suffer from operability or cosmetic issues.
- If the watch is dropped or receives hard impact, the water resistant features may be damaged.
- Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high velocity activities. Falls and shocks may put the watch past its limit.
- The watch is not intended for scuba diving.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .