Gear 360 (2017): How do I set up a live broadcast on my Samsung Gear 360 (SM-R210)?
The new exciting feature on the Gear 360 is the ability to live stream. Now you can broadcast videos to your friends, family, and social media followers in real time!
Note: The provided information refers to camera sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from devices sold in other countries.
Set up live broadcast
Note: To set up a Live broadcast, you will need to login to an account for one of these social media platforms: Facebook, YouTube, or Samsung VR.
1. On your mobile device, navigate to Apps > Samsung Gear 360.
2. Touch Live broadcast.
3. Touch the social media platform you want to use. For this example, touch Facebook.
Note: The following screens will differ depending on your choice.
4. Enter your account information and then touch Log In.
5. Touch Continue.
6. Select who can view posts made by Samsung Gear 360 (New), and then touch OK.
7. Review the disclaimer, agree to it, and then touch CONFIRM.
8. Now you're ready to start live streaming!
Note: Before you begin, take a moment to learn the various settings and options for live streaming.
Important: The following guide uses Facebook as the social media platform. Screens and settings may vary depending on the platform you use.
1. Set up your live stream by entering a name, selecting a lens, and then touching Settings.
2. The following settings are available:
• Facebook account: Log into a different account.
• Privacy: Select who can view your broadcast: Only me, Friends, or Public.
• Main lens in preview: Select which lens to show in the center of the preview.
• Video size (Single Lens): Select the size of videos recorded using one camera.
• Social network settings: Select which social networks you want to share your live broadcasts on.
• Tilt correction: When enabled, camera tilting in your live broadcasts will be corrected.
3. Adjust the settings to your liking and then touch Back.
4. To start the live streaming, touch Live.
5. On the right-hand side of the screen, you can see how many viewers are watching, as well as their reactions. On the left-hand side of the screen, you can view the live stream chat by touching Chat.
6. To end the broadcast, touch Stop. A quick summary of the broadcast will be displayed.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .