Gear 360 (2017): How do I use my Samsung Gear 360 (SM-R210) without a mobile device?
The Gear 360 can be used as a standalone device. Take a photo or video at a moment's notice by selecting a shooting mode, aiming the Gear 360, and then pressing OK. Without a connected mobile device, you cannot preview your shot or adjust some camera settings.
Note: The provided information refers to camera sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from devices sold in other countries.
Select the lens
Note: Use a single lens for 180° photos and videos and both lenses for 360° photos and videos.
1. While the Gear 360 is powered on, press Menu repeatedly until Settings appears on the display, and then press OK.
2. Switch lens will appear on the screen. Press OK.
3. Press Menu repeatedly to cycle through the available options. Press OK to select the lens.
Note: When a lens is enabled, the corresponding green camera status light will turn on.
Take a photo or video
1. While the Gear 360 is powered on, press Menu repeatedly until the desired shooting mode appears on the display, and then press OK.
2. To take a picture or start recording a video, press OK.
3. To end the video recording, press OK or Back.
Note: After you have taken a photo or recorded a video, it's time to edit it. But before you can edit, you need to stitch and save the file to your mobile device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .