Gear 360: How to connect the Samsung Gear 360 to a mobile device
Gear 360 - How to connect the Samsung Gear 360 to a mobile device
Q : How do I connect the Samsung Gear 360 to a mobile device?
A:You can view videos or images taken with the Samsung Gear 360 on your mobile device or control the Samsung Gear 360 using your mobile device.
Firstly, to connect your Samsung Gear 360 and mobile device, install the Samsung Gear 360 app on the mobile device.
1. Installing the Samsung Gear 360 app
Method One - Installing the app using NFC tags
If the mobile device supports the NFC feature, activate the feature and touch the NFC antenna area of the Samsung Gear 360 to your mobile device’s NFC antenna area. The app installation guide screen will appear. Follow the on-screen instructions on the mobile device to complete the installation.
2. Installing the Samsung Gear 360 app
Method Two - Downloading the app from app stores
Depending on your device, you can download the Samsung Gear 360 app from the following app stores:
• Samsung Android devices: Galaxy Apps, apps.samsung.com/gear
• Other Android devices: Play Store, apps.samsung.com/gear
Next, to control the Samsung Gear 360 from your mobile device, the Samsung Gear 360 must be paired with the mobile
Device. After the Samsung Gear 360 has paired with the mobile device, the Samsung Gear 360 will try to connect to the mobile device every time you turn on the Samsung Gear 360. Connection methods may vary depending on your mobile device and its software version.
3. Connecting to a mobile device via Bluetooth
Method Three - Pairing with a mobile device using the Samsung Gear 360 app
< On Samsung Gear 360 side >
1. Turn on the Samsung Gear 360.It will enter Bluetooth pairing mode
To enter Bluetooth pairing mode manually, press and hold the Menu Key until Gear 360 Manager appears, and then press the OK key to select it.
2. Tap Samsung Gear 360 on the Apps screen.
3. Tap CONNECT TO GEAR 360.
4. The mobile device will activate the Bluetooth feature and search the devices to pair with.
After confirming device name, tap device name what you want to connect.
5. Read the Terms and Conditions on screen instructions and tick the check boxes.
If completed, then tap DONE.
6. When the devices are connected, the Samsung Gear 360 app’s main screen will be displayed on the mobile device.
When your Samsung Gear 360 and mobile device are connected, the Bluetooth icon appears on the camera status screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .