Gear 360: What are the different camera modes available on my Samsung Gear 360 (SM-C200)?
You can select a camera to use. The selected camera’s status light will turn red.
Note: The information provided is for devices sold in Canada. Settings, menus and screens may differ for products sold in other countries.
Camera Modes Available
Single lens: front - Captures 180-degree videos or photos using the front camera.
Single lens: rear - Captures 180-degree videos or photos using the rear camera.
Dual lens - Captures 360-degree videos or photos using both front and rear cameras simultaneously.
Select a Camera Mode Using the Mobile Device
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps.
2. Touch Samsung 360 Manager.
3. Touch the Viewfinder icon.
4. To change modes, touch the Camera Mode icon.
Select a Camera Mode Using the Gear 360
1. Press the Menu button until Settings appears. Then, press the OK button.
2. Press the Menu button until Switch lens appears. Then, press the OK button.
3. Press the Menu button until the desired camera mode appears. Then, select the mode by pressing the OK button.
Thank you for your feedback!