Gear 360: What are the different camera modes available on my Samsung Gear 360 (SM-C200)?
You can select a camera to use. The selected camera’s status light will turn red.
Note: The information provided is for devices sold in Canada. Settings, menus and screens may differ for products sold in other countries.
Camera Modes Available
Single lens: front - Captures 180-degree videos or photos using the front camera.
Single lens: rear - Captures 180-degree videos or photos using the rear camera.
Dual lens - Captures 360-degree videos or photos using both front and rear cameras simultaneously.
Select a Camera Mode Using the Mobile Device
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps.
2. Touch Samsung 360 Manager.
3. Touch the Viewfinder icon.
4. To change modes, touch the Camera Mode icon.
Select a Camera Mode Using the Gear 360
1. Press the Menu button until Settings appears. Then, press the OK button.
2. Press the Menu button until Switch lens appears. Then, press the OK button.
3. Press the Menu button until the desired camera mode appears. Then, select the mode by pressing the OK button.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .