Gear Circle: How do I charge my Samsung Gear™ Circle?
Samsung Gear™ Circle
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Use the supplied wall charger to keep your Samsung Gear™ Circle charged.
Charge Your Gear Circle
1. Open the charging port cover on your Gear Circle.
2. Plug the supplied USB cable into the charging port, and plug the other end into an electrical outlet.
3. Fully charge your Gear Circle before using it for the first time.
4. After fully charging, disconnect the charger from your Gear Circle, and then unplug it from the electrical outlet.
5. Slide the power switch next to the left earphone up to turn on your Gear Circle. The status indicator will flash blue three times when the device turns on.
Warning: The Gear Circle contains magnets in its earbuds. The American Health Association (US) and the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (UK) both warn that magnets can affect the operation of implanted pacemakers, cardioverters, defibrillators, insulin pumps, or other electro medical devices (collectively, "Medical Device") within the range of 15cm (6 inches). If you are a user of any of these Medical Devices, DO NOT USE THE GEAR CIRCLE UNLESS YOU HAVE CONSULTED WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .