Gear Circle: How do I listen to music on my Samsung Gear™ Circle?
Samsung Gear™ Circle
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
You can listen to and control music on your paired mobile device using your Samsung Gear™ Circle.
Play Music on Your Gear Circle
1. Turn on your Gear Circle and separate the earphones to begin allowing audio playback.
2. From the Home screen of the paired device, touch Apps .
3. Touch Music and begin playing the music you want to listen to. The music will play through your Gear Circle earphones.
Control Music on Your Gear Circle
• Adjust the volume by swiping the Volume control touch pad on the outside of the right earphone or by touching in the Music application on your paired device.
• Pause media playback by pressing the Play/Talk key or by connecting the earphones back together.
• Resume media playback by pressing the Play/Talk key.
• Press the Play/Talk key twice to skip to the next song.
Warning: The Gear Circle contains magnets in its earbuds. The American Health Association (US) and the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (UK) both warn that magnets can affect the operation of implanted pacemakers, cardioverters, defibrillators, insulin pumps, or other electro medical devices (collectively, "Medical Device") within the range of 15cm (6 inches). If you are a user of any of these Medical Devices, DO NOT USE THE GEAR CIRCLE UNLESS YOU HAVE CONSULTED WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .