Gear Fit2: How can I customize the display settings for my Samsung Gear Fit2 (SM-R360)?
You can adjust various display settings such as brightness and screen time out.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version. Usage of the Gear Fit2 requires Samsung Gear app.
Adjusting display settings
1. Press the Home button on your Gear Fit2.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Display.
4. Watch faces lets you change the watch faces on your home screen.
5. Watch always on keeps the display on constantly.
6. Scroll Down. Notification indicator turns the notification on and off, such as your messages and emails.
7. Brightness controls the display brightness.
8. Screen timeout sets how long the display stays on before turning off.
9. Scroll down. Font lets you change the font style and size.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .