Gear Fit2: How can I enter text on my Samsung Gear Fit2 (SM-R360)?
You can add and modify quick messages to be used for text messages and call reject messages.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version. Usage of the Gear Fit2 requires Samsung Gear app.
Enter a new quick response or quick message
1. Open the Samsung Gear app on your mobile device. Make sure your Gear Fit2 is connected to your mobile device.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Quick Messages.
4. Touch Quick responses.
5. Here are the preset messages. To add a message, touch the plus sign (+).
6. Type your message and then touch SAVE.
7. Your new quick message is added. Touch the back arrow.
8. Touch Call-reject messages.
9. Here are the Call-reject messages. Modify this list the same way as you modify the quick messages list:
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .