Gear Fit2: How can I listen to music on my Samsung Gear Fit2 (SM-R360)?
You can listen to music saved on the Gear Fit2 or control your smartphone remotely.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version. Usage of the Gear Fit2 requires Samsung Gear app.
Playing Music on Your Smart Phone
1. Press the Home button on your Gear Fit2.
2.Touch Music Player.
3. Current music will display. To begin playing, touch ►.
4. Here are the different controls of the music player:
Exporting Music from a Mobile Device to the Gear Fit2
1. Open Samsung Gear on your mobile device.
2. Touch Send music to Gear.
3. Touch Select tracks.
4. Choose a playlist you want to import. For this demonstration, touch Recently played.
5. Choose the songs you want to import by touching the check box. Then touch DONE.
6. From your Music Player on your Gear Fit2, touch the settings icon.
7. Touch Music from: Phone.
8. Now your Gear Fit2 will play the songs you have imported.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .