Gear Fit2: How can I remotely control my Gear Fit2 (SM-R360) if it is lost or misplaced?
If you lost or misplaced your Gear Fit2, you can remotely control your Gear Fit2 to prevent any unwanted access.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version. Usage of the Gear Fit2 requires Samsung Gear app.
Important: You must be signed in to Samsung account in order to access to this function.
Control remotely your Gear Fit2
1. Open Samsung Gear app on your mobile device.
2. Touch Find my Gear.
3. Touch Control remotely.
4. Touch the slider to turn on the function. You need to sign in to Samsung account to access this function.
5. Touch Locate Gear.
6. You gear location will be displayed. Then touch OK.
7. Touch Lock Gear.
8. Touch LOCK. This will remotely lock your Gear Fit 2 to prevent any access.
9. To reset your Gear Fit 2 to erase all data, touch Reset Gear.
Important: Once you reset your Gear Fit2, deleted data can not be restored and you can no longer use Find My Gear. So do not reset unless you know where your Gear Fit2 is.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .