Gear Fit2: How do I connect my Samsung Gear Fit2 (SM-R360) with my Samsung mobile device?
Connection to a device
Connect your Gear Fit2 to Samsung Gear app on your mobile device to access all the functions and modify settings.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version. Usage of the Gear Fit2 requires Samsung Gear app.
Connect to a Samsung mobile device
1. Open Samsung Gear app on your mobile device.
2. Touch OK to pair the your Gear Fit2 to your Samsung mobile device.
3. If you agree with the terms and conditions, mark the check boxes. This is required to use the Gear Fit2. Then touch NEXT.
4. You have an option to sign in to Samsung account. For this demonstration, touch SKIP.
5. Now your Gear Fit2 is connected to the Samsung Gear app. On your Gear Fit2, you have an options to view tutorial. You can follow the tutorial instruction or touch SKIP.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .