Gear Fit2: How do I Pair Bluetooth Headphones with my Gear Fit2 (SM-R360)?
You can pair your Gear Fit2 with a Bluetooth headset to listen to your music or to hear notifications.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version. Usage of the Gear Fit2 requires Samsung Gear app.
Pairing a Bluetooth Headset with your Gear Fit2
1. Press the Home button on your Gear Fit2.
5. Touch BT headset. Make sure your Bluetooth headset is on and in pairing mode.
6. Your Bluetooth headset will be displayed. Touch the name of your headset.
7. Now your headset is connected via Bluetooth and ready to use. To access additional options or disconnect the headset, touch the settings icon:
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .