Gear Fit2 Pro: How to back up data stored on my Gear Fit2 Pro
Gear Fit2 Pro - How to back up data stored on my Gear Fit2 Pro
Q: How do I back up data stored on Gear Fit2 Pro?
A: Back up your Gear’s data on your connected mobile device.
1. On your mobile device, open the Apps screen and tap Samsung Gear.
2. Tap SETTINGS and select About Gear.
3. Tap Back up and restore.
4. Tap Back up data. The data will be saved in Samsung Cloud.
If you previously backed up your Gear data, you can restore it to your Gear now.
This may take some time depending on the size of the files.
· Music saved on the Gear will not be backed up.
· Health management apps data will be automatically saved on the connected mobile device’s
Samsung Health app.
PLEASE NOTE : Once you have backed up data from the Gear Fit2 Pro to the Mobile device, tap on “Restore data” to restore data from the Mobile device to the Gear Fit2 Pro
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .