Gear IconX - Reset the Earbuds (SM-R150)
Reset & restart
If you do not use the earbuds for an extended period, turn off the earbuds. If the touchpad becomes unresponsive or the earbuds do not work properly, turn off and restart the earbuds.
Note: The provided information refers to the accessories sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from accessories sold in other countries.
Reset and restart the earbuds
1. Remove the wingtip from an earbud. Then, use a paper clip to press and hold the Reset button above the heart rate sensor for more than six seconds. The earbuds will be deactivated.
2. Follow the same procedure for the other earbud to turn it off.
3. Press and hold the Reset button again. The earbud will restart after the heart rate sensor flashes three times.
4. Follow the same procedure for the other earbud to restart it.
Note: You can also restart the earbuds by inserting the earbuds in the charging case, closing the charging case cover, and then removing the earbuds from the case.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.