Gear IconX: How do I reset and restart my Gear IconX (SM-R150)?
Reset & restart
If you do not use the earbuds for an extended period, turn off the earbuds. If the touchpad becomes unresponsive or the earbuds do not work properly, turn off and restart the earbuds.
Note: The provided information refers to the accessories sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from accessories sold in other countries.
Reset and restart the earbuds
1. Remove the wingtip from an earbud. Then, use a paper clip to press and hold the Reset button above the heart rate sensor for more than six seconds. The earbuds will be deactivated.
2. Follow the same procedure for the other earbud to turn it off.
3. Press and hold the Reset button again. The earbud will restart after the heart rate sensor flashes three times.
4. Follow the same procedure for the other earbud to restart it.
Note: You can also restart the earbuds by inserting the earbuds in the charging case, closing the charging case cover, and then removing the earbuds from the case.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .