Gear IconX: How to charge the battery (SM-R140)
Gear IconX - How to charge the battery (SM-R140)
Q: How do I charge the battery?
A: Fully charge the battery before using the earbuds for the first time or when they have been
unused for extended periods.
The earbuds will power on while charging. When the battery is completely discharged, it needs at
least 10 minutes to turn on.
Check the direction on each earbud, insert them into the corresponding slots, and then connect
the charging cable.
The charging case, which has a built-in battery, is charged along with the earbuds.
You can charge the earbuds by placing them into the charging case without connecting it to an
1. Push the “cover open button” to open the charging case cover.
2. Check the direction of each earbud and insert them into their corresponding slots.
3. Close the charging case
4. Connect the USB cable to the USB power adaptor, and then plug the USB cable into the
Note: Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the charging case.
Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
5. Plug the USB power adaptor into an electric socket.
The batteries of the earbuds and the charging case are charged simultaneously.
6. After fully charging, disconnect the charging case from the charger.
First unplug the charger from the charging case, and then unplug it from the electric socket.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .