Gear Live: Airplane Mode
With Airplane mode set to On, allows you can use many of your Gear’s features, such as Compass, Heart Rate, and more, when you are in an airplane or in any other area where sending or receiving data is prohibited.
When your Gear Live is in Airplane Mode, it cannot access information stored on your mobile device.
Also, you should place your mobile device in Airplane mode.
From the Settings screen, tap Always-on screen to toggle this setting between the following values:
• On: Your Gear Live’s Bluetooth interface is disabled (disconnected from your mobile device).
• Off: Your Gear Live’s Bluetooth interface is enabled (can connect with your mobile device).
This setting shuts off power to your Gear Live.
1. From the Settings screen, tap Power off. You are prompted to confirm that you want to turn off power to your Gear Live.
2. Tap the check mark to power off your Gear Live.
This setting powers your Gear Live off, and then on again.
1. From the Settings screen, tap Restart. You are prompted to confirm that you want to restart your Gear Live.
2. Tap the check mark to power your Gear Live off, and then on again.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .