Gear Live: Charging the Battery
Before using the Gear Live for the first time, you should charge the battery. Use the charging dock provided with the Gear Live to charge the device’s battery.
You can also use a computer to charge the device’s battery by connecting the computer to the charging dock using the USB cable provided with the Gear.
• Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables.
• Unapproved chargers or cables can cause damage to the battery to the Gear Live.
• When the battery power is low, the battery icon displays as empty.
• If the battery is completely discharged, you cannot turn on the Gear Live as soon as the charger is connected.
• Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes before turning on the device.
• While charging, some features are not available.
1. Locate the charging terminals on the Gear™ Live and on the charging dock.
NOTE: The Charging dock is designed only for use with the Gear Live and may not be compatible with other devices.
2. Place the charging dock on the Gear Live with the charging terminals facing each other.
3. Plug the small end of the provided USB cable into the USB port on the charging dock, and then plug the large end of the cable into the Charger head.
4. Plug the Charger head into a wall outlet.
• If power to the Gear Live is unstable while charging, the touch screen may not function.
• While charging, the Gear Live may become warm. This is normal. If the battery gets hotter than usual, disconnect the charger.
5. After fully charging the Gear Live battery, open the retainer, and then separate the device from the charging dock.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .