Gear Live: Features List
From the Features list, you can:
• Access Gear Live features.
• Monitor your mobile device’s text messaging and email apps and create new text and email messages.
• Navigate to a desired destination.
• Change some of the Gear Live’s settings, and more.
The Gear Live’s Features list is available from the Watch screen and is voice and touch screen compatible.
Accessing the Features List
1. If your Gear Live’s screen is blank, tap it to display the Watch screen.
2. From the Watch screen, say "OK Google" – or – Tap the Watch screen. You are prompted to Speak now.
To open a feature by voice:
• Say the name of the feature as shown in bold-face text in the Features list.
To open a feature by touch:
1. Say nothing and tap the screen. The first few options of the Features list display.
2. To navigate the Features list, swipe upward and/or downward across the screen.
3. Highlight a desired feature by centering it’s name in the screen, and then tap the feature to open it.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .