Gear Live: Heart Rate App
Show Me My Heart Rate
With the Heart Rate app, you can measure and record your current heart rate.
• Do not use the device’s heart rate measurement feature for clinical or medical diagnosis.
• To ensure accurate hear rate measurements, follow the guidelines below.
Ensuring Accurate Measurements
Depending on measurement conditions and surroundings, heart rate figures may not be accurate.
For more accurate hear rate readings, do the following:
• Do not smoke or consume alcohol before measuring your heart rate. Smoking and/or consuming alcohol may cause your heart rate to differ from your normal rate.
• Do not take heart rate measurements at low temperatures; otherwise, keep yourself warm when measuring your heart rate.
• Users with thin wrists may receive inaccurate heart rate measurements.
Measuring Heart Rate
1. Tap the Watch screen or say “OK, Google”. You are prompted to Speak now.
2. Say “Show me my heart rate”.
3. To begin measuring your heart rate, tap the heart icon. After a brief delay, your heart rate displayson the screen, along with a list of the 4 most recent hear rates and the dates and times they were measured.
4. To take another measurement, tap Check again.
5. To close the Heart Rate screen, swipe to the left, and then cover the screen with your palm.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .