Gear Live: Opening and Closing the Strap
Wearing the Gear Live
Opening and Closing the Strap
1. If closed, open the clasp.
WARNING: Excessively bending the strap may damage the Gear Live.
2. Fit the strap to your wrist using the clasp pins as guides to size it.
TIP: To measure your heart rate more accurately with the Gear Live, wear the Gear live comfortably around your forearm, just above your wrist.
3. Close the clasp.
Replacing the Strap
The strap is held in place by small spring-loaded pins (called presto pins). To replace the strap with a new one, detach it from the Gear Live.
1. Press in on the pin to release it from the case.
2. Lift the strap to detach it from the Gear Live.
3. On the new strap, insert one side of the pin into the Gear Live case.
4. Press in on the pin. Slip the band into the case and then release the pin to secure the band in place.
NOTE: If you replace the strap on your Gear Live with a strap not manufactured by Samsung, please use a strap with a standard 22mm spring bar pin, and refer to the manufacturer's instructions to properly attach the band.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .