Gear Live: Settings (Controls App)
With the Controls app, you can view connection status and remaining battery charge, and you can adjust the volume and display brightness.
1. From the Watch screen, say “OK Google”. – or – Tap the Watch screen. You are prompted to Speak now.
2. Say “Settings”. – or – Swipe through the Features list, and then tap Settings. The Settings menu displays.
• Adjust brightness: Scroll to the desired brightness value, and then tap it.
• Always-on screen: Tap to select what the Gear Live screen does after remaining inactive for a time.
(On – displays a subdued watch face, or Off – the screen goes dark).
• Airplane mode: Turns off the Gear Live Bluetooth function.
• Power off: Turns off the Gear Live power.
• Restart: Re-boots the Gear Live.
• Reset device: Erase your current data from the Gear Live, preparing it for connecting to another mobile device.
• Change watch face: Page through the 12 available watch faces, then tap the desired one.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .