Gear Live: Turning On and Off
Turning On and Off
When you turn on the Gear Live for the first time, a feature preview slide show plays on the screen.
NOTE: To use the Gear Live, install the Android Wear on your mobile device and connect it with the Gear Live.
Turning the Gear Live On
1. To turn on the Gear Live, press and hold the Power button (on the right hand side of the device) for a few seconds.
2. The screen lights and displays Samsung Gear Live.
Turning the Gear Live Off
1. To turn the Gear Live off, press and hold the Power button, and then tap Power off.
2. When prompted "Power off: Are you sure?" tap .
• Device operating time is affected by your usage patterns, the charge level, and the condition of the battery.
• Running multiple applications or features at the same time can reduce device operating time.
• Playing high-definition video reduces battery power.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .