Gear S: Inserting a nano SIM card in my Samsung Gear S
Nano SIM Card
Your Samsung Gear S™ uses a nano SIM card to provide you with access to your wireless service provider’s cellular network.*
*Coverage is not available everywhere and requires a qualifying wireless plan. Consult your carrier for details.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Insert the SIM Card
Warning: The SIM card information and its contacts can be easily damaged by scratching or bending, so be careful when handling, inserting, or removing the card. Keep all SIM cards out of reach of small children.
1. Insert the SIM ejector tool provided with your device into the slot at the top of the SIM card cover (1) and pull it (2) to remove the cover from the device (3).
2. Insert the SIM card onto the inside of the cover with the gold contacts facing out.
Note: Make sure the card’s gold contacts face out and the angled corner of the card is positioned correctly. If the SIM card is not inserted correctly, the device will not detect it. Reorient the card and slide it back into the slot.
3. Position the SIM card cover with the gold contacts on the SIM card facing down (1). Place the SIM card cover on the Gear S (2) and press on the cover to close it (3).
4. After you insert the SIM card, restart your Gear S.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .