Gear S: Setting Power Saving Mode
Power Saving Mode
You can save the battery power by limiting the Gear’s functions. In power saving mode, the Gear performs the following:
• Displays colors on the screen as grey tones.
• Deactivates the clock always on feature.
• Deactivates the mobile data connection when the screen turns off.
• Deactivates the Wi-Fi and motion features.
Setting Power Saving Mode
On the All apps screen, tap Settings → Power saving → Power saving mode → Enable Power saving mode.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .