Gear S2: How can I change the watch face for my Samsung Gear S2?
You can change and customize the watch face on your Gear S2, in addition to creating new watch faces with you own customizations.
Note: The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Change the Watch Face
All changes you make to the watch face on your mobile device will automatically update on your Gear S2. Create new watch faces while preserving the watch face templates by scrolling to and touching Create .
1. From the Home screen of your mobile device, touch Apps .
2. Touch Samsung Gear .
Note: The Samsung Gear application may be located in the Samsung folder by default on some devices.
3. Touch Watch faces .
4. Touch a watch face to select it.
5. If available, touch STYLIZE to customize the look of the watch face. Use the Create option at the bottom of the screen to create a new watch face without changing the watch face template.
Note: Watch faces offering customization will each have different options.
6. Touch the new dial you want.
Note: Your changes will display in the preview at the top of the screen.
7. Scroll to and touch Complication 1, if available, and select what you want to display on the watch face.
8. If desired, scroll to and touch the slider next to Show date to turn off the date on the watch face.
9. Touch SAVE.
Change the Watch Face on the Gear S2
1. Touch and hold the Watch screen.
2. Rotate the bezel to select a different watch face.
3. Touch the watch face you want to select.
Note: If available, touch STYLIZE to customize the watch face. Rotate the bezel to view your customization options. Touch OK when you are finished.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .