Gear S2: How can I make a call on my Samsung Gear S2?
While calls cannot be completed using only your Gear S2, you can initiate calls and they will transfer to your mobile device.
Note: The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Make a Call
1. From the Watch screen, press the Home key.
2. Touch Phone .
3. There are three methods of dialing:
• Touch , dial a number, and touch .
• Touch , select a contact, and touch .
• Touch a recent contact in the call log and touch .
4. When the call is initiated, it will transfer to your mobile device.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .