Gear S2: How do I download watch faces for my Samsung Gear S2?
You can download additional watch faces for your Gear S2 using the Samsung Gear application on your mobile device.
Note: The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Download a Watch Face
Note: A Samsung account is required to download watch faces and applications from Galaxy Apps.
1. From the Home screen of your mobile device, touch Apps .
2. Touch Samsung Gear .
Note: The Samsung Gear application may be located in the Samsung folder by default on some devices.
3. Touch Samsung Gear Apps .
4. Touch the CATEGORY tab.
5. Touch Watch faces.
Note: Additional watch faces are available under all categories.
6. Touch the watch face you want to download.
7. Touch INSTALL or the price.
8. Touch ACCEPT AND DOWNLOAD.
9. Touch OPEN to return to the Samsung Gear application.
10. Scroll to and touch the watch face you downloaded.
11. If available, touch STYLIZE and follow the on-screen instructions to customize the watch face.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .