Gear S3 Classic: How do I make a phone call using my Samsung Gear S3 Classic (SM-R770)?
Your Gear S3 lets you make and receive calls right from your wrist. Your Gear S3 must be connected to your mobile device to make calls.
Note: The provided information refers to the devices sold in Canada. The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Make a call
1. From the Watch screen, press the Home button.
2. Touch Phone.
3. Touch the Keypad icon to dial a number, or touch the Contacts icon to select a contact to call. In this example, we will enter a phone number.
4. Enter the phone number you want to call, and touch the green phone icon to dial.
5. Touch the icons on the left to adjust the volume or mute the calls. Touch the phone icon at the bottom of the screen to end the call.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .