Gear S3 Frontier: How do I change the watch face on my Samsung Gear S3 Frontier (SM-R760)?
An array of watch faces, many customizable, are preloaded on your Gear S3. You can also download watch faces from Galaxy Apps.
Note: The provided information refers to the devices sold in Canada. The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Change the watch face
1. Touch and hold the current watch face.
2. Rotate the bezel to see the other watch faces available. Touch the watch face you want to use, or if available, touch STYLIZE to customize the watch face before selecting it.
3. On the stylize screen, rotate the bezel to change options for the current feature. For instance, rotate the bezel to change the Dial design.
4. Then swipe to the left or right to move between the features you can customize.
5. Touch OK when you are finished customizing the watch face.
6. You will be returned to the Watch screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .