Gear S3 Frontier - Make a Phone Call (SM-R760)
Your Gear S3 lets you make and receive calls right from your wrist. Your Gear S3 must be connected to your mobile device to make calls.
Note: The provided information refers to the devices sold in Canada. The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Make a call
1. From the Watch screen, press the Home button.
2. Touch Phone.
3. Touch the Keypad icon to dial a number, or touch the Contacts icon to select a contact to call. In this example, we will enter a phone number.
4. Enter the phone number you want to call, and touch the green phone icon to dial.
5. Touch the icons on the left to adjust the volume or mute the calls. Touch the phone icon at the bottom of the screen to end the call.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .