Gear VR - How do I use the Oculus Home’s menu on my Gear VR with controller (SM-R325)?
The Oculus Home screen is the starting point for your Gear VR experience.
From here you have access to all of your apps and files at your fingertips.
Note: The provided information refers to Gear VR sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ for devices sold in other countries.
Using Oculus Home's menu
Use the menu at the bottom to quickly navigate the Gear VR:
• Home: Return to the Oculus Home screen.
• Library: View all the items currently installed on the Gear VR.
• Internet: Open the VR Internet browser.
• Store: Download the additional Gear VR apps through the Oculus Store
• Events: View upcoming special events for Gear VR apps.
• Search: Search for files and apps on your mobile device.
• Voice: Set the Gear VR to respond to voice commands.
• SAMSUNG Picks: View a personalized recommendation of apps to install.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .