Gear VR - How do I use the Oculus Video on my Gear VR with controller (SM-R325)?
Immerse yourself in a virtual video experience. Look in any direction, at any time, as the video plays. Whether you're watching a normal movie or short 360 videos, prepare to be amazed!
Note: The provided information refers to Gear VR sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ for devices sold in other countries.
Note: If Oculus Video is not in your Library, head over to the Oculus Store to download and install it.
• New Videos: Stay up to date with the latest 360 videos.
• Top Picks: The hottest 360 videos just for you.
• Movies: Watch top blockbusters in 3D from the comfort of your home.
• My Videos: Immerse yourself in videos stored on your mobile device. You can also view videos that you record here.
Note: To display the Video Controls, touch the touchpad or press the controller trigger while watching a video. It will also display a description of the video.
The following settings will be available:
• Play/Pause: Resumes/Pauses the video.
• Rewind: Move to a previous point in the video.
Note: You can also select a specific point on the playback bar.
• Fast Forward: Move to a later point in the video.
• Back: Close the video and go back to Oculus Video.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .