Gear VR - Use the Controller of the Gear VR (SM-R325)
Use the new controller to navigate the Gear VR easily and enhance your immersive experience.
The provided information refers to Gear VR sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ for devices sold in other countries.
Use the touchpad to navigate the Gear VR:
- While holding the controller, move your wrist in the direction you want to move the on-screen pointer.
- Press on the touchpad to select an item or to bring up the menu while you are watching a video.
- Swipe to the left or right on the touchpad to move to another item, scroll to the left or right, or reject incoming calls.
- Swipe up or down on the touchpad to scroll up or down or to zoom in or out while you are viewing an image.
A - Back:
- Press to return to the previous screen.
- Press and hold to access the Universal menu.
B - Home:
- Press to return to the Oculus Home screen.
- Press and hold to reorient the on-screen pointer.
C - Volume (+/-):
- Press to raise or lower the volume.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .