Gear VR - Use the Controller of the Gear VR (SM-R325)
Use the new controller to navigate the Gear VR easily and enhance your immersive experience.
The provided information refers to Gear VR sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ for devices sold in other countries.
Use the touchpad to navigate the Gear VR:
- While holding the controller, move your wrist in the direction you want to move the on-screen pointer.
- Press on the touchpad to select an item or to bring up the menu while you are watching a video.
- Swipe to the left or right on the touchpad to move to another item, scroll to the left or right, or reject incoming calls.
- Swipe up or down on the touchpad to scroll up or down or to zoom in or out while you are viewing an image.
A - Back:
- Press to return to the previous screen.
- Press and hold to access the Universal menu.
B - Home:
- Press to return to the Oculus Home screen.
- Press and hold to reorient the on-screen pointer.
C - Volume (+/-):
- Press to raise or lower the volume.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Service & Support: Available 24/7
Online Shopping: Mon-Sun: 8 AM – Midnight (EST)
For service & support enquiries
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Effective May 4th, 2020 our Call Centre hours are:
Mon-Sun: 9 AM – 9 PM (EST)
Mon - Sun : 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Send us an email
For all Online Shopping Inquires
Mon-Fri: 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.