Gear VR - Use the Oculus App to Pair the Controller with the Gear VR (SM-R325)
To use the controller, it must be paired with your mobile device. You can pair the controller through the Oculus app. This is a quick and easy process unless you forget to put batteries in the controller. So don't forget the batteries!
The provided information refers to Gear VR sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ for devices sold in other countries.
1. From the Home screen of your mobile device, navigate to the Apps screen.
2. Touch Oculus.
3. Touch More.
4. Swipe to and touch Controllers.
5. Touch Turn on Bluetooth.
6. To confirm, touch YES.
7. To enter pairing mode on the controller, press and hold the Home button on the controller.
8. On your mobile device, touch Pair.
9. Touch ALLOW.
10. Follow the on-screen prompts to calibrate the controller.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .